Manage Your Investment Portfolio In A Free Spreadsheet!
Portfolio Sheet is a free spreadsheet to help you manage your financial investments. Below are a few feature highlights. To learn more and get a copy, click any of the menu links to the left.
- The spreadsheet is powered by the Google Sheets platform.
- Copied 1000s of times and used daily by investors around the world.
- Comprehensive spreadsheet with over 30 separate sheet tabs.
- Over 30,000 lines of custom apps script coding in easy to update library.
- All additions, edits and deletions synchronized across all sheet tabs.
- Support for unlimited accounts, symbols and transactions.
- Customize over 400 sheet and script settings.
- Change the sheet appearance with your own or shared sheet themes.
- View transactions and rankings of other sheet users who have shared.
- No personally identifiable information required to use sheet.
- Truly free, no hidden fees or advertising.
- Market overview with multiple regional indexes.
- Over 70 futures contracts up to 12 months out.
- News feeds for symbols and multiple news categories/sources.
- Charts from 5 different sources.
- Detailed quotes in sheet or sidebar.
- Historical stock data.
- Convert currencies. Show major, minor & exotic pairs.
- Create your own watchlist.
- Support for unlimited accounts.
- Dedicated sheet tabs auto created for each account.
- Separate all accounts sheet tab shows investments from all accounts.
- Separate summary sheet tab shows summary from all accounts.
- Hide inactive accounts.
- Specify order of data on account sheets.
- Auto resort data after each data update.
- Allocation of each account by equities, bonds and cash.
- Automatic account history and chart.
- Support for unlimited symbols.
- Symbols sheet prevents duplication of data on transactions sheet.
- Specify security type, notes, URL, sector, industry, high/low targets, rating & more.
- Auto lookup of URL, sector, industry and ratings.
- Add buy, sell, split, tax, fee, dividend, interest and cash transactions.
- Auto retrieve dividends.
- Multiple accounting and cost basis methods.
- Support for cost basis, average basis, FIFO, LIFO & specific shares.
- View transactions other users have chosen to share.
- View rankings of users who have chosen to share.
- Automatic tracking of short and long term shares, gains & losses.
- Estimates of taxes owed on short & long capital gains.
- Search transactions by account & symbol.
- Over 50 columns of market data.
- Automated market data updates from multiple sources.
- Adjust market update frequency.
- Get price target email alerts.
- View your most active holdings.
- Most actives by % or $ gain/loss, volume, trade date.
- Dashboard sheet with over 15 charts of sheet data.
- Support for automatic updates.
- Support for hotfixes to quickly fix issues.
- Beta and stable sheet versions available.
- Change log to document all sheet changes.
- Support for automated backups of your sheet.
- Option to backup in PDF and CSV formats.
- External dependent sheets mirrored for maximum uptime.
- Check sheet health of all external dependent sheets.
- Ability to change mirror used of an external sheet.
- Report, view and vote on issues.
- Submit, view and vote on suggestions.
- Script log to troubleshoot scripts taking too long.
- Error log to troubleshoot script function errors.
- Sheet containing useful investing links, add your own.
- Option to temporarily auto share sheet with support on errors.